PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ("CONDITIONS") BEFORE ORDERING/SUBSCRIBING FOR SERVICES.
HUDDLE MAGAZINE (UK) LTD RESERVE THE RIGHT, AT ANY TIME, TO MODIFY THESE CONDITIONS BY POSTING A REVISED VERSION ON THIS WEBSITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD (AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY) THESE CONDITIONS BY SUBSCRIBING AND WILL ABIDE BY THEM NOW AND EVERY TIME YOU USE OUR SERVICES. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SERVICES YOU ACCEPT ANY REVISED VERSION.
If these Conditions conflict with our Website Terms and Conditions, these Conditions will take priority.
“Huddle” means Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd
"Content" means any and all of the content and material comprising the Site including without limitation all text, graphics, photographs, audio and video.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions of use.
"User Information" means the personal details, which may be provided by you to us via the Site.
"Users" means the users of the Site collectively and/or individually as the context admits.
"we/us/our" means Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd.
"Site" shall have the meaning as set out above.
"Website" means a site on the World Wide Web.
"you/your" means you, the user.
1.1.In ticking the box and accepting the Terms & Conditions on the checkout page, you are entering into a legally binding contract with Huddle Magazine (UK) to purchase the Services. The contract is conditional on payment being authorised by your card issuer and is at all times subject to these Conditions.
1.2.If you are under 18 years of age and/or not of full legal age, you must have the permission of your parents or a guardian before (i) adhering to the Conditions, (ii) registering and (iii) using the Services. By your continuing use of the Services, you are confirming that you have received the consent of your parents or your guardian for any of your uses of the Services and that you have discussed these Conditions with your parents or your guardian before you register.
1.3.In return for allowing you to use and benefit from our products, you agree that any information you provide us about yourself at any time will be true, accurate, current and complete and that you will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up to date.
2.Price and Payment
2.1. Our prices only cover access to the Services. Telephone line and other communications or access costs may be charged to you separately by your ISP or relevant service provider. All our prices are inclusive of UK VAT at the rates in force from time to time. Except in the case of manifest error, the prices payable for the Services that you order are as set out on this website at the time at which you place your order or such amended price as may be notified to you by email to the email address you have specified in your "my account" settings. We will ensure that any price change will be notified not less than 14 days in advance of any increase, thereby giving you time to unsubscribe (if you so choose) in accordance with these terms and conditions prior to any price rise taking effect.
2.2.Payment for services must be made by the approved payment methods within our checkout system. You confirm that the credit/debit card which is being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer.
2.3.Huddle reserves the right to refuse credit/debit card payments in its reasonable discretion. Our financial service providers will process your payment on a secure site.
2.4.Huddle uses all reasonable endeavours to ensure that all information on our site is accurate. However, in the event that an incorrect price or other incorrect information is displayed in relation to the Services due to a clerical, typographical, pricing or other inadvertent error, Huddle shall have the right to refuse to accept any order or cancel any contract to supply the Services whether or not the order has been confirmed and the credit card has been charged. In the unlikely event that your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and the order is cancelled for this reason, Huddle shall issue a full credit to the value of the Services cancelled to your credit card.
3.Services and Service Availability
3.1.The 'Services' shall be the provision to you of access to services on this Website including live audio-video stream, live stats, highlights and galleries.
3.2.Huddle reserves the right to amend the nature and extent of the Services available at any time.
3.3.You are responsible for ensuring that you have and maintain all the hardware and software necessary to access, receive and view the Services.
3.4.In the event that Huddle reasonably determines that you do not meet these requirements Huddle reserves the right to refuse the provision of Services to you. In such a case you will be entitled to a refund of any sums paid as provided for in clause 6.2 ("Our right to terminate").
3.5.Huddle will use its reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Services are made available to you at all times. However, this Website is provided on an "as is" basis.
3.6. The Website may not be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
3.7.From time to time we will need to close the website to carry out upgrades or maintenance. We will try to keep this to a minimum. Subject to the constraints described above, Huddle will carry out the Services with reasonable care and skill.
3.8.Apart from this we make no representation or warranty (and exclude all warranties and conditions otherwise implied, to the fullest extent permitted by law).
This does not affect any other statutory rights you may have as a consumer.
4.Your Use of Services
The design, text, graphics, footage, images and other feed you receive (and any selection or arrangement) are subject to the copyright of Huddle Magazine (UK) and others.
You agree that you will:
4.1.use the Services for non-commercial purposes only without making any gain and that you will not permit any other person or persons to use the Services. This means, for example, that you must not charge for viewing of the Services and that you cannot use the Services to attract others to buy goods or Services from you or anyone else;
4.2.at any given time, only view the Services via your permitted PC and never permit any other person to access the Services. You must keep your password secure and never share passwords or other access codes with anyone or in any way make them accessible to others;
4.3.not copy, record or store all or any part of the Services (other than on a purely transitory basis to permit you to view them) or divert, re-transmit or otherwise distribute all or any part of the Services to any person, or authorise, enable or procure any other person to do any of the above;
4.4.not alter, disassemble, decompile or reverse engineer any part of the Services;
4.5.not view the Services in circumstances where members of the public can view them simultaneously or authorise, enable or procure any other person to do so
5.1.UNLESS AGREED OTHERWISE IN WRITING, THE MAXIMUM LIABILITY OF HUDDLE TO YOU ARISING BY REASON OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SUPPLY OF THE SERVICES TO YOU SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID BY YOU IN RESPECT OF THE SERVICES IN QUESTION ("PAYMENT AMOUNT"). HUDDLE SHALL NOT IN ANY EVENT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
(I)ANY DIRECT LOSS IN EXCESS OF THE SUBSCRIPTION AMOUNT; OR
(II)ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS OR LOSS OF OR CORRUPTION TO DATA OR ANY INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL LOSS WHATSOEVER EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS OR SHOULD REASONABLY KNOW OF SUCH LOSS.
NOTHING IN THESE CONDITIONS SHALL EXCLUDE OR LIMIT THE LIABILITY OF PERFORM FOR DEATH OR PERSONAL INJURY DUE TO ITS NEGLIGENCE OR FOR ITS FRAUD. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR STATUTORY RIGHTS AS A CONSUMER.
6.Duration and Termination
6.1.Your Right to Terminate
6.1.1.You may cancel your subscription for the Services by logging in and going to the My Account page then clicking on the "Unsubscribe" button in the Recurring payments section
6.1.2.Cancellation must be made no less than 5 working days prior to the end of the month or year (depending on whether you are paying monthly or annually respectively) for which you have paid.
6.1.3.If you cancel prior to this 5 working day period access to the Services will be terminated at the end of the relevant period. If you cancel during this 5 working day period you will be charged for the following month, year or relevant period and access to the Services will terminate on expiry of that following month.
6.1.4.If you cancel your subscription after your renewal date you will be charged for the following month, year or relevant period and access to the Services will terminate on expiry of that following month, year or relevant period.
6.1.5.If you have signed up to a Free Trial (ie no payment has been taken and you are able to access subscription products), you can cancel your Free Trial at any time prior to the end of the relevant Free Trial period, your Free Trial subscription will end immediately and your credit/debit card will not be charged. The exact length of the Free Trial period will be stated at the time of purchase.
6.1.6.However we will not issue a refund if you request cancellation and a refund after your Free Trial period has ended and your credit/debit card has been charged for the relevant month, year or relevant period.
6.2.Our Right to Terminate
6.2.1. Huddle may terminate this agreement with immediate effect and by written notice at any time if you commit a material breach of this agreement (and any breach of clause 2 or 4 will be considered to be a material breach) or if you do not fulfil any of the technical requirements set out in clause 3.
6.2.2.In addition, Huddle may terminate this agreement on one calendar month's notice given in writing to you in accordance with clause 5. If Huddle terminates the agreement other than as a result of your breach or technical non-compliance, you will receive a refund of the amount you pre-paid for the Services less an amount proportionate to the number of days for which you have had access to the Services.
7.1.The information and data ("personal data") which is provided by you in connection with this website will be held on the computers and manual records of, and will be used by the Huddle and any other reputable suppliers of goods and services which Huddle believes may be of interest to you (together "the companies").A complete list of all such companies is available on request by contacting us.
7.2.The personal data shall be used by the companies for the following purposes:
(i) to update and develop the companies' records and for assessment and analysis including market and service/product analysis;
(ii) to assist the companies in the provision of services/products to you; and
(iii) to facilitate reviews, developments and improvements to the services/products offered to you.
7.3.The companies may inform you from time to time by e-mail, telephone, or mail about relevant news, information, services and products offered by any of them which they believe may be of interest to you.
7.4.By law you are entitled, upon payment of a fee, to receive a copy of information or data about you that is held by any of the companies. You are also entitled to require the rectification, erasure or blocking of any such information or data which is inaccurate or not up-to-date and held by the companies. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or if you wish to opt-out of any future processing of your information or data held by the companies, please write to Huddle at email@example.com stating your full name and address and providing any other relevant information.
7.5.We shall comply with applicable UK Data Protection legislation from time to time in place in respect of any User Information.
8.1.Huddle shall not have any liability to you for any delay or failure to deliver the Services to the extent that such delay or failure to deliver arises from causes beyond the reasonable control of Huddle including, but not limited to, the failure of electronic or mechanical equipment or communication lines, third party action (including denial of service attack and overuse or misuse of the Services), telephone or other inter connect problems, computer viruses, unauthorised access, theft, operator errors, fire, severe weather conditions, including floods, acts of God, acts or regulations of any regulatory, governmental or supranational authority, war, riot, strike, lock-out, industrial disputes and the cancellation or postponement.
8.2.If this means that you fail to receive a substantial element of the Services Huddle will not refund such proportion of the sum pre-paid by you in respect of the Services.
9.1.You agree to indemnify Us, and/or any of Our affiliates and Our and their officers, directors and employees, immediately on demand, against all claims, liability, damages, costs and expenses, including legal fees, arising out of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by You or any other liabilities arising out of Your use of the Site.
No waiver by Huddle shall be construed as a waiver of any rights or remedies, or any subsequent breach of any provision of these Conditions.
If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the application of any law, such provisions shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall continue to have full force and effect.
These Conditions together with the current Services prices and contact details on this website, set out the whole of the agreement between you and Huddle Magazine (UK). This agreement cannot be changed or terminated orally, and no changes or amendments to this agreement shall be binding upon the parties until confirmed in writing by Huddle.
11.Technical Support and Contacting Perform
11.1.You can contact Huddle whether to discuss technical problems or trace your subscription, or for any other reason by emailing to Huddle as described below or going to the Contact Us section. In all instances, please be ready to give your customer ID, e-mail, product details, last transaction ID, postcode which Huddle may require from you in order to identify your subscription/order.
11.2.You may want to print a copy of this page for future reference. You should notify us immediately if any of your details change by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
11.3.Any notice given by Huddle can be given by email to the most recent email address we hold for you. Transmission failures are at your risk, and we cannot be responsible for non-receipt of messages we send you.
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING FOOD PRODUCTS.
While every care has been taken to ensure product information is correct, food products are constantly being reformulated and nutrition content may change. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on the information we provide on our website and always check products labels.
Where further dietary information is important to you, for example because you have an allergy or specific dietary requirement, you should contact the product manufacturer.
Nutritional information is based on the typical composition of the product.
Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd has no control over the recipe or nutritional content of products and information on this site may differ from that given on the product label. We would therefore recommend that you do not rely solely on this information and always check products labels.
Although this information is regularly updated, Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd are unable to accept liability for any incorrect information.
PLEASE READ BEFORE ENTERING COMPETITIONS.
1. These terms and conditions, together with the terms and conditions that are specific to any Competition (as defined below) (the 'Competition Terms') are known as the 'Rules'. Words used in the Competition Terms shall have the same meaning when used here. In the event of any conflict between the Competition Terms and the Standard Terms, the Competition Terms shall prevail.
2. The Rules apply to any competition (the 'Competition') that is promoted in the Huddle Magazine, our website (www.huddlemagazine.com), by social media of any form or on behalf of Huddle Magazine (UK) Limited (Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd) and by entering the Competition, you agree to be bound by the Rules.
3. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserve the right to cancel or amend all or any part of the Competition and/or the Rules without notice for any event that is outside of our reasonable control. Any changes to the Rules, or cancellation of the Competition, will be posted on our website (www.huddlemagazine.com). It is the responsibility of entrants to keep themselves informed as to any changes to the Rules.
4. In the event of any dispute regarding the Rules, the conduct or results of the Competition, or any other matter relating to a Competition, the decision of Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd shall be final and unchallengeable and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into, comment issued, or reason given in respect of any decision made by Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd.
5. By entering the Competition, you hereby warrant that all information submitted by you in your Entry is true, accurate and complete in every respect. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserves the right to verify any information contained in your Entry and/or your eligibility to enter the Competition.
6. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is only open to persons who are resident in the United Kingdom and persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom may not apply. Where a Competition is open to persons who are resident outside of the United Kingdom, no person may enter the Competition if the Competition breaches any law or regulation of the jurisdiction in which they are resident.
7. Unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, the Competition is open to persons of any age. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd assumes that by entering into the Competition, the parents or guardians of any entrant that is aged under the age of 18 have consented to that person's entry into the Competition and these Rules. Entrants may be required to provide proof of identity and if aged under 18, should be able to demonstrate to Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd's satisfaction that their parent/ guardian has given their consent to such entry.
8. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserve the right in its absolute discretion to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe that an entrant has breached any of the Rules, any applicable law (including copyright law) or has otherwise infringed the intellectual property of any other person. Each entrant acknowledges and agrees that any failure to comply with the Rules could lead to Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd disqualifying that person, without Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd giving any reason for such disqualification or granting any opportunity for challenge.
9. Any person that is: (a) an employee of any company involved in the Competition (including Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd); or (b) a family member of such employee, is not eligible to enter the Competition. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify any person that it knows is, or has reasonable grounds to believe is, ineligible for the Competition as a result of this Rule.
10. In the event that a Prize-winner is disqualified from the Competition, Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd will, unless otherwise stated in the Competition Terms, select an alternative Prize-winner in the same manner as the original Prize-winner and such selection will be subject to the Rules.
11. Entries must be made by the Closing Date and in the manner set out in the Competition Terms. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
12. There is no requirement to make any purchase in order to enter the Competition or access the website.
13. Entries made after the closing date will not be in the prize draw, but will still be charged. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd will not refund any cost or loss to those entering after the closing date.
14. Unless otherwise set out in the Competition Terms, Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility for the return of any Entries.
15. Prize-winners will be selected at random and notified by email after the closing date. No prize will be awarded where any entrant has committed any form of misconduct (as determined by Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd in its sole discretion).
16. Where Entries are judged on artistic or other subjective criteria, Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserves the right to set or amend the criteria used to judge Entries.
17. Prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. In the event of a prize being unavailable for any reason Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserve the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
18. Prizes must be accepted in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. In the event that any Prize Notification is returned as undeliverable or any Prize-winner fails to validly reply to a Prize Notification within 28 days, Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd reserves the right to disqualify the Prize-winner and select an alternative Prize-winner in accordance with Rule 10 above.
19. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss (including financially), injury (other than our liability for personal injury or death as a result of our negligence) or disappointment of any kind suffered by any entrant in entering the Competition, including as a result of any entrant winning or not winning any prize.
20. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd accepts no responsibility for Entries lost, damaged or delayed in the post, or due to computer error in transit. Entries made online using methods generated by a script, macro or the use of automated devices will be void.
Intellectual Property Rights and Data Protection
21. You agree that Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd (and any third party authorised by Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd) may use your Entry (whether or not it wins the Competition) for any promotional purpose (for example, placing it on the Huddle Magazine website or on any poster, leaflet or other advertising media). If applicable you confirm that your Entry is original that you own and have the right to license to Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd the copyright and other intellectual property rights in the Entry for the purposes referred to in these Rules. You will retain ownership of copyright in your Entry but you give Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd (and any third party authorised by Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd) your irrevocable permission to use, reproduce, publish, display, transmit, copy, amend, store, sell and sub-licence your Entry worldwide for such promotional purposes and for the purposes of the Competition indefinitely.
22. Huddle Magazine (UK) Ltd will use any personal information that you provide with your Entry for the purposes of the Competition and, where you have given your consent, for marketing purposes including the distribution of regular email updates or newsletters. Any personal information relating to entrants will be used solely by us in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
23. All Prize-winners unconditionally agree (as a condition of accepting any prize) to: (a) the use of their name, one or more photographs of themselves and disclosure of their county of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident within the UK) or country of residence (if such Prize-winner is resident outside the UK); and (b) co-operate with or participate in any other reasonable post-Competition publicity.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
24. The Rules and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter (including the Competition), existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
25. The Courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with the Rules or their subject matter, existence, negotiation, validity, termination or enforceability (including non-contractual disputes or claims).